Monday, March 26, 2012

Dabur Amla Gold Hair Oil 300ml *New* Review & Ratings

Dabur Amla Gold Hair Oil 300ml *New*Are you looking to buy Dabur Amla Gold Hair Oil 300ml *New*? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Dabur Amla Gold Hair Oil 300ml *New*. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Dabur Amla Gold Hair Oil 300ml *New* Review

Ok it's now apparent to me that some people have SERIOUSLY SENSITIVE noses. This product came wrapped super secure. Thanks seller!! Now as for the smell. It reminds me of a touch of pine. Not quite piney but it reminds me of black hair pomade like DAX of something green or blue that I've applied to my hair as a child. I was prepared to add essential oil to the bottle but c'mon! So not needed! It's not an unbearable scent at all. So I have already applied this to my scalp and lightly so it's not bothersome to me at all. Hope this helps those hesitant to buy. I'm an AAF with 4A/3C hair.

Dabur Amla Gold Hair Oil 300ml *New* Overview



Want to learn more information about Dabur Amla Gold Hair Oil 300ml *New*?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment