Monday, March 19, 2012

Save 14% Off: HAIR BLESK TM Hair Rejuvenator- Rich Moisturizing Hot Oil Treatment -100% All-Natural and Organic - 12 oz -FREE SHIPPING Review & Ratings

HAIR BLESK TM Hair Rejuvenator- Rich Moisturizing Hot Oil Treatment -100% All-Natural and Organic - 12 oz -FREE SHIPPINGAre you looking to buy HAIR BLESK TM Hair Rejuvenator- Rich Moisturizing Hot Oil Treatment -100% All-Natural and Organic - 12 oz -FREE SHIPPING? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on HAIR BLESK TM Hair Rejuvenator- Rich Moisturizing Hot Oil Treatment -100% All-Natural and Organic - 12 oz -FREE SHIPPING. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

HAIR BLESK TM Hair Rejuvenator- Rich Moisturizing Hot Oil Treatment -100% All-Natural and Organic - 12 oz -FREE SHIPPING Review

While I have used several jars of Hair Blesk, because of the way I use it, I was reluctant to write a review. The day the first jar arrived, I was stuffy from allergies. I wanted to see how my new purchase smelled and was surprised by the immediate relief I felt. I am sure it was one of the essential oils (perhaps the peppermint) that made me feel some relief. I also use it for my aches and pains. I work out a lot and use it on my aches before and after workouts when needed. High Altitude Organics makes a product for this purpose. I ordered it, but because of its cinnamon fragrance, prefer to use the Hair Blesk.
As for hair, I gave it to a few friends who raved about how it conditioned their hair. Some used it as an overnight treatment and others shortly before shampooing. Those with normal hair applied it to the ends only. Those with drier hair applied it to the entire strand. As for me, I apply it to the ends of my hair, just before I shampoo. While I slather this on my aching muscles, for use on the head, I recommend using it sparingly. The jar, if used solely on the hair, should last a very long time.
Those who are allergic to nut trees, do note that the first ingredient is madademia nut oil. Also, it must be refrigerated or it becomes a liquid.

HAIR BLESK TM Hair Rejuvenator- Rich Moisturizing Hot Oil Treatment -100% All-Natural and Organic - 12 oz -FREE SHIPPING Overview



Want to learn more information about HAIR BLESK TM Hair Rejuvenator- Rich Moisturizing Hot Oil Treatment -100% All-Natural and Organic - 12 oz -FREE SHIPPING?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment