Are you looking to buy Ultra Sheen Ultra Care New Growth No-lye Conditioning Relaxer System with Moisture Blend Complex? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Ultra Sheen Ultra Care New Growth No-lye Conditioning Relaxer System with Moisture Blend Complex. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Ultra Sheen Ultra Care New Growth No-lye Conditioning Relaxer System with Moisture Blend Complex Review

I have tried Proclaim, Silk Elements and even Organic Root Stimulator. None could compare to this good hair relaxer. Ultra Sheen is the best relaxer to use of people who have sensitive scalp and almost coarse hair or those who dislike Harsh relaxers. I did not get it from here but I brought some for Walgreen's for only $1.60. This kit was in the clearance shelf and I decided to try it since I didn't relax my hair on over 9 weeks. So, I followed the directions, applied it on my hair. The relaxer creme is very creamy and gentle on your scalp. I did not feel any immediate burning sensation in my scalp which is good because the relaxer creme was not too harsh on it. But as I combed my hair straight, I felt a small burning sensation which was time for me to rinse the creme out. When I shampooed and rinse out all impurities, my hair felt silky, strong and gorgeous. Even when I blow dried and styled it, it felt better than it was before. My hair feels so smooth and silky and I plan to use it again someday. This kit can contain an free non-sulfate shampoo sample in a small bottle form which is also very good for your hair too. I wish the Walgreens would sell this stuff again. I would buy a LOT of these kits. :)
Ultra Sheen Ultra Care New Growth No-lye Conditioning Relaxer System with Moisture Blend Complex Overview
Want to learn more information about
Ultra Sheen Ultra Care New Growth No-lye Conditioning Relaxer System with Moisture Blend Complex?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment