Monday, April 30, 2012

Palmers Olive Oil Formula Gro Therapy Review & Ratings

Palmers Olive Oil Formula Gro TherapyAre you looking to buy Palmers Olive Oil Formula Gro Therapy? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Palmers Olive Oil Formula Gro Therapy. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Palmers Olive Oil Formula Gro Therapy Review

So, first a disclaimer... this product is intended as a regrow lotion for African American hair, which, as a fair-skinned brunette, I do not have. I purchased this product initially because I could not find the "old-school" VO5 hair dressing in the tube. I have very long hair, and I add a tiny bit of "grease" to the ends to keep it healthy. I am NOT disappointed. This stuff smells much better, is smoother, goes further, and soaks in very quickly. If just using my tub (not the 25% bonus) on my hair it would last several years.
My tub lasted 6 months. I use it on everything. It's the BEST moisturizer I've ever found. This is essentially olive oil, vitamin E, and aloe. All amazing for your skin. I even stopped using my $80 kinerase eye cream because this moisturizes so effectively that i no longer need it to "hide" the little lines around my eyes. I use it on my elbows, on my lips before bed, to soothe skin and protect it after waxing...i've even used it to keep a cold sore from cracking.
Its amazing. For whatever you use it for. Including your hair.
oh, and as to the growth claim? After using it as an eye cream I've had to up my tweezing/trimming to a weekly chore... i used to get away with once a month. So yeah, it helps your hair grow, too ;)

Palmers Olive Oil Formula Gro Therapy Overview



Want to learn more information about Palmers Olive Oil Formula Gro Therapy?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment