Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Save 4% Off: Heritage Products Castor Oil 32 Oz Review & Ratings

Heritage Products Castor Oil 32 OzAre you looking to buy Heritage Products Castor Oil 32 Oz? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Heritage Products Castor Oil 32 Oz. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Heritage Products Castor Oil 32 Oz Review

I have been using this product for over 2 months now and so far the results are great!
Skin- by washing your face and then putting a warm rag/cloth on your face for a few minutes and then gently rubbing a LITTLE bit of this Castor Oil all over your face.. it will definitely help to clear up acne. It is not a miracle worker, but if you give it time and don't use too much it will improve the look of your skin (hopefully) it did for me. I am on BC so my face is always breaking out because of the hormones, but I noticed with this it calmed it down and gave my skin a nice glow. BEWARE: since Castor oil promotes hair growth give your skin a break so you don't grow a beard or just use some hair removing stuff.
I also rub Castor oil on the bottom of my feet before going to bed. I have never used anything that made my feet this soft! It's amazing.
Hair- I heat a small amount of this up and then rub it through my hair trying to get to the roots and then put a shower cap on and let it sit for about 15 minutes before I take a shower and shampoo and condition like normal. It has made my hair extremely soft and shiny! I have not noticed much thickness in my hair because I have not been consistent and using it, but we shall see.
It has been great for eyebrows! I put a little on at night and sometimes during the day if I am not going anywhere. I have noticed it has helped to regrow some hair where it has been a little thin from over plucking/threading.
Overall great product! It has many uses the key is consistency and a little of it goes a LONG way!

Heritage Products Castor Oil 32 Oz Overview



Want to learn more information about Heritage Products Castor Oil 32 Oz?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment