Are you looking to buy Organic Grapeseed Oil Cold Pressed and refined. 16.65Oz. Fresh, Clean, Light Flavors and high heat.? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Organic Grapeseed Oil Cold Pressed and refined. 16.65Oz. Fresh, Clean, Light Flavors and high heat.. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Organic Grapeseed Oil Cold Pressed and refined. 16.65Oz. Fresh, Clean, Light Flavors and high heat. Review

- Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)
If I'm willing to spend 5 times more on something to avoid the chemicals and pesticides in non-organic food wouldn't it follow that I want to avoid the chemicals in the packaging as well? ESPECIALLY for something like oil which is known to degrade plastic.
I have written the company asking when they will be selling this product in a glass bottle but have not had a response yet.
So, I can choose between the non-organic grapeseed oil in a glass bottle, sold by my local grocery store, or this cold-pressed organic grapeseed oil in a plastic bottle.
The bottle has the recycling code "1" on the bottom so it is PETE. These are "Designed for single use only. PET was found to break down over time and leach into the contents. Extended use increases risk of leaching and bacterial growth".
Plasticfreebottles.com advises that we minimize or eliminate exposure to recycling codes 1, 3, 6 and 7. So I will be returning this oil.
Organic Grapeseed Oil Cold Pressed and refined. 16.65Oz. Fresh, Clean, Light Flavors and high heat. Overview
Want to learn more information about Organic Grapeseed Oil Cold Pressed and refined. 16.65Oz. Fresh, Clean, Light Flavors and high heat.?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
4:14 AM
Martha C. Burke
Posted in: 

0 comments:
Post a Comment