Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Save 71% Off: Hesh Mahabhringraj Maka Herbal Hair Oil 200ml *New* Review & Ratings

Hesh Mahabhringraj Maka Herbal Hair Oil 200ml *New*Are you looking to buy Hesh Mahabhringraj Maka Herbal Hair Oil 200ml *New*? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Hesh Mahabhringraj Maka Herbal Hair Oil 200ml *New*. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Hesh Mahabhringraj Maka Herbal Hair Oil 200ml *New* Review

I have medium length, fine, curly, medium brown hair. It had become very dry, limp and frizzy with a lot of split ends. I was looking for something that would make it healthy and long. I knew i wanted something natural so after doing some research I found Mahabhringraj oil. I use it as both an overnight oil treatment and as a daily hair product. For the overnight treatment i rub fairly a lot on my scalp and all over my hair. i then braid it, pin it up and wear a satin night cap. You definitely have to wash your hair the next morning if you plan on looking presentable because it will make your hair extremely oily. I also do not like the smell..a very strong herbal scent. For a regular hair product i use it after i wash my hair. i put a small dime size amount on wet hair. I'll avoid the roots and just put it on the rest of my hair because i do not like how oily it makes my roots look. However, if you have dry hair it won't make the rest oily if you use a small amount. I read that this product can also darken hair. As i said before i have medium brown hair. I have not noticed a change but i also would not mind if it darkened sightly. So did i get the healthy and long hair i wanted? Its been a month of using this product and my hair has become so shiny and soft. Its rarely frizzy or limp anymore. My hair seems longer than it was a month ago and my split ends did not seem to increase. Overall, i would recommend this product.

Hesh Mahabhringraj Maka Herbal Hair Oil 200ml *New* Overview



Want to learn more information about Hesh Mahabhringraj Maka Herbal Hair Oil 200ml *New*?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment