Are you looking to buy Dr Ross' BIOGEM Healthy Hair Dietary Supplement (60 Capsules)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Dr Ross' BIOGEM Healthy Hair Dietary Supplement (60 Capsules). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Dr Ross' BIOGEM Healthy Hair Dietary Supplement (60 Capsules) Review

- Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)
I take 1 capsule a day and even though I am not taking the maximum dosage that is listed in the product brochure, it seems to do what it promises. I used to have very weak nails and they bend easily and break off which frustrated me to no end, since taking this product, my nails especially have made a huge improvement. My nails are much stronger and thicker now. They do not bend like they used to . I haven't had nail breakage problems from about 4 weeks into taking this product. The only thing is that the light ridge line that I have on the surface of my nails hasn't disappeared as I hoped it would. Other than that, I am over joyed with improvement it made on my nails ( and hair).
Along with the "Healthy hair" capsule supplement, I am using Biogem Shampoo and conditioner made for normal hair. I've only been using this shampoo treatment about 5 weeks, but my hair seem to respond better with Shampoo treatments along with the oral capsules together. The loss of hair through shampooing or brushing has become less (about half) to my delight. I think my hair has more volume now and is stronger and shinier; styling my hair is fun now as the volume supports my hair and it has more tensile strength than it used to.
When I put my fingers through my hair I can feel my hair is a lot thicker and has more volume than before. The Biogem shampoo kit is a bit expensive for me but since it really works it is worth it for me to splurge on it. Aside from the cost, since it delivers what it promises, I consider my money well spent. If you buy this hair care kit, use all three steps (shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment). Sometimes I forget to use the leave-in treatment because it's an extra step, but if I forget to use it right after the shower, I can just spray it on my dry hair later.
I've purchased and used other hair products that promised thicker stronger hair before and those never delivered the results I was hoping for. After I tried this product I threw away the box of "Vitalfan for thin hair" that I had bought previously because even though I paid quite bit to buy it, it never really helped my hair.
I don't think I would consider using any hair product other than Biogem at this point. I am very excited about this product. I would recommend Biogem to anyone who hopes to have thick and healthy hair and also if you're trying to recover the hair volume like I am!
Dr Ross' BIOGEM Healthy Hair Dietary Supplement (60 Capsules) Overview
Want to learn more information about Dr Ross' BIOGEM Healthy Hair Dietary Supplement (60 Capsules)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
2:59 AM
Martha C. Burke
Posted in: 

0 comments:
Post a Comment