Thursday, June 28, 2012

Save 14% Off: University Medical Regenetresse Thinning Hair Intensive Treatment System 1 system Review & Ratings

University Medical Regenetresse Thinning Hair Intensive Treatment System 1 systemAre you looking to buy University Medical Regenetresse Thinning Hair Intensive Treatment System 1 system? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on University Medical Regenetresse Thinning Hair Intensive Treatment System 1 system. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

University Medical Regenetresse Thinning Hair Intensive Treatment System 1 system Review

I bought this product at a local drug store in hopes that it might help regrow and thicken my hair. I used the product for 4 days, as directed. I had to stop since I developed a serious rash. Twelve days later, I finally had to break down and go see my doctor. When I woke up this morning, my eyes were just about swollen shut. Using this product is the ONLY thing that is different about my daily routine. It was explained to me that when you ingest something you are allergic to, the rash will develop all over the body. When it is topically applied, the rash is concentrated to the area. My rash broke out all over my chin and around my neck, spreading to my ears, and to my hands (which makes sense because I used my fingers to work the product into my scalp.) and now finally to my eyes. And antihistamines did not work to clear it up.
I bought this product because it received great reviews, it was on clearance, and it was not a chemical treatment. Based on my experience, I will stick with my thinning hair.

University Medical Regenetresse Thinning Hair Intensive Treatment System 1 system Overview



Want to learn more information about University Medical Regenetresse Thinning Hair Intensive Treatment System 1 system?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment