Saturday, June 9, 2012

Save 44% Off: Body Essentials Light and Massage Therapy Hairbrush Review & Ratings

Body Essentials Light and Massage Therapy HairbrushAre you looking to buy Body Essentials Light and Massage Therapy Hairbrush? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Body Essentials Light and Massage Therapy Hairbrush. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Body Essentials Light and Massage Therapy Hairbrush Review

I have long, very naturally curly hair. I prefer to wear it straight however for personal style preference on me but also because it tangles less than when wearing it curly. I almost gave this brush 4 stars simply for the reason that in the product description it mentioned that this brush detangles hair well. That unfortunately was not the case for me. The "ouchless Goody" brushes work best for me as far as getting untangled, without causing lots of breakage. But, due to the very curly nature and texture of my hair - I suspect that this brush would detangle very well for most people.
So, I gave this Body Essentials brush 5 stars anyway because it does feel amazing on the scalp, definitely does relieve tension in the scalp and in turn improves circulation making your hair much healthier, fuller over time and shinier. Sometimes brushes that have the vibrating feature can be a bit too powerful (or too weak to do any good) but this brush, for me at least, is right in that happy medium zone. As stated in the description, it uses 2 AA batteries and the batteries seem to last a long time in this brush, even with a good deal of usage. The "light therapy" feature really does add value and enjoyment to this brush and the comforting warmth from the lights simply makes the vibration that much more relaxing and effective for hair growth and health. Another thing I love about what Body Essentials did with this brush is: They put the 2 control buttons separately on the back so that you can turn on or off the vibration or red lights or both for use as a normal brush, so you can customize it for your needs each time. After only a short while of using this brush, I do notice my hair being a bit more shiny (healthier) in appearance and we ladies (and men!) can always appreciate that, right? So... I believe you would really enjoy this brush for many different benefits. I sincerely hope this review helps you!

Body Essentials Light and Massage Therapy Hairbrush Overview



Want to learn more information about Body Essentials Light and Massage Therapy Hairbrush?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment