Friday, July 27, 2012

Therapro Therapeutic Scalp Rinse 12 Fl Oz Review & Ratings

Therapro Therapeutic Scalp Rinse 12 Fl OzAre you looking to buy Therapro Therapeutic Scalp Rinse 12 Fl Oz? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Therapro Therapeutic Scalp Rinse 12 Fl Oz. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Therapro Therapeutic Scalp Rinse 12 Fl Oz Review

I had high hopes for this product. Trying to find a shampoo or conditioner that actually works on scalp itch is an arduous process to say the least. The product sounded encouraging, but unfortunately I could not find an accurate ingredients list. When I tried it, I was quite disappointed to feel the typical sensation of menthol. Menthol is a gimmick and there is no evidence that it actually treats the scalp; rather, it gives you "the feeling" that something is going on, providing basically a placebo effect. Reputable companies would more than likely refrain from such tactics. The overall result was so-so, but I wish they would eliminate any gimmicks.

Therapro Therapeutic Scalp Rinse 12 Fl Oz Overview



Want to learn more information about Therapro Therapeutic Scalp Rinse 12 Fl Oz?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment