Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Save 38% Off: John Frieda Root Awakening Health Boosting Detangling Spray For All Hair Types Review & Ratings

John Frieda Root Awakening Health Boosting Detangling Spray For All Hair TypesAre you looking to buy John Frieda Root Awakening Health Boosting Detangling Spray For All Hair Types? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on John Frieda Root Awakening Health Boosting Detangling Spray For All Hair Types. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

John Frieda Root Awakening Health Boosting Detangling Spray For All Hair Types Review

For those who've actually read what the product is supposed to do, it's meant to be a boost to your hair. It's not really meant to detangle, and if you follow the directions, you will see the results.
After a shower, I massage this into my roots, just like you're supposed to, and it does help to detangle my hair. Yes, it's not the greatest at detangling, but it's just a boosting leave in spray. I sleep with it in, and when I wake up in the morning, I have noticed some instant results. My hair at the roots looks plain healthy. It's shiny, and ultra smooth. I have frizzy hair that normally looks dry, but after I started using this spray, the difference was instant.
It does have a smell, like eucalyptus and mint crossed together, which is rather pleasant, and leaves my hair smelling a bit like I just came from the salon.
Overall, I have noticed a big difference in the texture of my hair on the nights that I use this, and the nights that I don't. It's meant to be a leave in spray to boost your roots, and for me, it's definitely a staple.

John Frieda Root Awakening Health Boosting Detangling Spray For All Hair Types Overview



Want to learn more information about John Frieda Root Awakening Health Boosting Detangling Spray For All Hair Types?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment