Sunday, September 16, 2012

Save 62% Off: Lashem Measurable Difference Lash Gel, 3.5 ml Review & Ratings

Lashem Measurable Difference Lash Gel, 3.5 mlAre you looking to buy Lashem Measurable Difference Lash Gel, 3.5 ml? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Lashem Measurable Difference Lash Gel, 3.5 ml. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Lashem Measurable Difference Lash Gel, 3.5 ml Review

LashEm Measurable Difference Lash Gel claims to be a conditioning, lash boosting formula that's geared towards short, weak and brittle lashes. I don't have the most unfortunate lashes around, but of course there is always room for improvement. My lashes do tend to get brittle an fall out easily, so I was excited to see if LashEm lived up to it's claims.
I started applying the LashEm gel on October 25, 2011. I applied it every single night before I went to bed, just as the directions say.
My lashes definitely feel stronger and softer to the touch than they ever have before. I can actually rub my eyes without any lashes falling out. I feel that the conditioning benefit of this lash gel really stands out. Unfortunately, they only appear to have slightly increased in length. I don't know if 8 weeks is enough time to notice a dramatic length difference. I have some new growth growing at the base of my lash line, but whether that's from the lash gel or not, I'm unsure.
Overall, there is a dramatic improvement to the softness, strength and condition of my lashes. I also have very sensitive eyes and this lash gel doesn't cause any irritation whatsoever. But as far as length, I have yet to see any dramatic results. I will update this review at a later date if I start to notice any difference.

Lashem Measurable Difference Lash Gel, 3.5 ml Overview



Want to learn more information about Lashem Measurable Difference Lash Gel, 3.5 ml?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment