Wednesday, October 17, 2012

LOT OF 3 Medical Grade (MD) 15% Minoxidil with 5% Azelaic Acid (NO PROPYLENE GLYCOL) - INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ONLY Review & Ratings

LOT OF 3 Medical Grade (MD) 15% Minoxidil with 5% Azelaic Acid (NO PROPYLENE GLYCOL) - INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ONLYAre you looking to buy LOT OF 3 Medical Grade (MD) 15% Minoxidil with 5% Azelaic Acid (NO PROPYLENE GLYCOL) - INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ONLY? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on LOT OF 3 Medical Grade (MD) 15% Minoxidil with 5% Azelaic Acid (NO PROPYLENE GLYCOL) - INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ONLY. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

LOT OF 3 Medical Grade (MD) 15% Minoxidil with 5% Azelaic Acid (NO PROPYLENE GLYCOL) - INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ONLY Review

I definitely agree with the others that this product is very sticky. As a professional working in the chemical industry, I know removing propylene glycol completely has its ill effects as you need to replace this dissolving agent which also acts as a lubricant. I also know the chronic and acute symptoms of exposure to various chemicals and the steps taken to limit or remove contact. (IE: OSHA, MSDS, etc.)
I'd prefer this inconvenience of stickiness over having possible chronic issues in the future with my liver and kidneys. I know the active ingredients are safe, but want the same from all the inactive ingredients as well. I want to keep my hair, but am definitely not willing to jeopardize my safety in the process.
I hope everyone realizes it is easier to live without hair than it is without a functioning renal system. Just make sure whoever you choose as a supplier puts safety as the highest priority. I feel this company does.

LOT OF 3 Medical Grade (MD) 15% Minoxidil with 5% Azelaic Acid (NO PROPYLENE GLYCOL) - INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ONLY Overview



Want to learn more information about LOT OF 3 Medical Grade (MD) 15% Minoxidil with 5% Azelaic Acid (NO PROPYLENE GLYCOL) - INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ONLY?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment