Sunday, December 30, 2012

Alter Ego Nequal Intensive Energizing Lotion 125ml Review & Ratings

Alter Ego Nequal Intensive Energizing Lotion 125mlAre you looking to buy Alter Ego Nequal Intensive Energizing Lotion 125ml? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Alter Ego Nequal Intensive Energizing Lotion 125ml. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Alter Ego Nequal Intensive Energizing Lotion 125ml Review

First I must say that the delivery was amazing. I purchased this on a sunday and I recieved it on thursday. I haven't had this a full month yet but it works pretty well, so far. I am African American or Black if you will. I bought the Alter Ego because I recently moved to a new state that has cold, dry, horrible weather, and hard water. Since being here I had been having HORRIBLE hair breakage. My hair is pretty long and I didn't want to lose it. A friend recommended this to me. African American hair cannot be washed everyday, so I wash my hair once every weekend and I use my Alter Ego. I have seen a drastic change in strength and a reduction in breakage. Although, I must warn this product is VERY strong and you should consult a certified hairstylist/beautician before using this product. When you use this after washing and conditioning your hair, it gives your scalp a severe tingling sensation so don't get scared. I hope it continues to work.

Alter Ego Nequal Intensive Energizing Lotion 125ml Overview



Want to learn more information about Alter Ego Nequal Intensive Energizing Lotion 125ml?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment