Are you looking to buy Now Foods CASTOR OIL? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Now Foods CASTOR OIL. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Now Foods CASTOR OIL Review

- Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews) - FREE Shipping
- Save 17% Off
Quickly I checked, looking for a Reflexologist on the coast and, when I found one, the first thing she told me to do, before I saw her or did anything, was to rub my feet with castor oil every night, for one week, and put on a soft loose stocking for sleeping. Whoever heard of such a thing?
But, I liked this woman and she has a good reputation. So, I ordered some of your castor oil. The NOW Solutions Castor Oil came, 100% pure, carefully wrapped and in a very nice bottle - very pretty bottle. I had 2 day free shipping as I have that with Amazon. I save a lot of money with that Prime shipping.
I applied NOW last night, just as the Reflexologist said and I slept all night without kicking my stockings off - a pair of stockings I can hardly keep on at night. Soft and loose. I did not wiggle my legs - no restless leg syndrome - and my feet looked wonderful. So I decided to do the treatment (?) again this afternoon because the castor oil does NOT have any odor. The excess I rubbed on my hands.
I did do some Google on Neuropathy and apparently people have done this for years. I am 78 and so I should know that but this is my first time.
We all agreed we love the old fashioned noninvasive treatments. So many no longer want to take medications any more. I know I don't. So I am happy to report that I think this is working for me. One thing, it makes your nails soft and my feet really feel good. I do have soft skin on my feet but this makes them even softer. Do you realize we are talking about one treatment? I am going to read the other reviews now but I just wanted my review to be my experience.
Thanks!
P.S. to my Review - although it is in my comments - want you to see this!
WELL, IT WORKS! I even had a lump on the back of my head - actually one about the size of half of a pea and the other smaller - I put it on and within 2 days they were both gone. I have no idea what they were but I was fearful - as it was under the skin, growing and I am still stunned. I am trying this other places. It has helped my feet so much - no more problems with them at night and they are warm! so the circulation must be better. No more restless legs.
Now Foods CASTOR OIL Overview
Want to learn more information about Now Foods CASTOR OIL?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
9:28 AM
Martha C. Burke
Posted in: 

0 comments:
Post a Comment