Are you looking to buy Lord Super Stainless Double Edge Razor Blades - 30 Ct? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Lord Super Stainless Double Edge Razor Blades - 30 Ct. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Lord Super Stainless Double Edge Razor Blades - 30 Ct Review

- Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews) - FREE Shipping
- Save 29% Off
Since I bought the Merkur blades online, the store sent me a bunch of samples which I tried somewhat reluctantly. I was pleasantly surprised that the LORD blades seemed ideal for my face! They are not excessively sharp (like Feather) not very hard steel (like Merkur). They are sharp enough (more than Dorco) and well made (not wavy). This mixture of reasonable sharpness, good workmanship yet forgivable steel is giving me among the best, closest shaves I have ever had. They are also SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than the Merkur blades. One blade lasts me through a week of daily shaves (I turn it on the other side in the middle of the week). Great find!
And - heck! - these blades are made in Egypt, so you'll support that economy by purchasing them. (I must disclose that I am not Egyptian, nor have any family there, nor any interest in Egypt beyond that dictated by the humanity in every one of us.)
Lord Super Stainless Double Edge Razor Blades - 30 Ct Overview
Want to learn more information about Lord Super Stainless Double Edge Razor Blades - 30 Ct?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
2:32 AM
Martha C. Burke
Posted in: 

0 comments:
Post a Comment