Sunday, December 23, 2012

Save 5% Off: Dr. Miracle's Feel It Formula Temple and Nape Gro Balm, 4 Ounce Review & Ratings

Dr. Miracle's Feel It Formula Temple and Nape Gro Balm, 4 OunceAre you looking to buy Dr. Miracle's Feel It Formula Temple and Nape Gro Balm, 4 Ounce? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Dr. Miracle's Feel It Formula Temple and Nape Gro Balm, 4 Ounce. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Dr. Miracle's Feel It Formula Temple and Nape Gro Balm, 4 Ounce Review

Although this product is suggested for temple and nape massage, I also massage this into my entire scalp after I wash my hair (3-4 times per week).
To start, my hair line had thinned out a bit for whatever reason (maybe vitamin D deficiency?) and the rest of my hair has always grown in relatively thin. AFTER using this product consistently for a month, I'm experiencing growth like never before!
First of all, it has DEFINITELY stimulated growth for my hair line and nape. My hair finally feels thick again around the edges -- especially in the back (the nape). Also, since using this on my entire head, my hair is growing in thicker than ever before.
I love the creamy consistency of Temple & Nape Gro Balm -- especially that it's not too thick. Also, I LOVE the tingle I experience after massaging this into a fresh, clean scalp. It feels lovely and gives the mental impression that it's "working".
The smell is very strong -- a heavy menthol scent with a hint of the other natural ingredients -- but because it works, I'm okay with it.
I really can't believe that a product this affordable has actually improved my hair growth. Highly recommended.

Dr. Miracle's Feel It Formula Temple and Nape Gro Balm, 4 Ounce Overview



Want to learn more information about Dr. Miracle's Feel It Formula Temple and Nape Gro Balm, 4 Ounce?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment