Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Save 9% Off: MEGA GROWTH PRO GROWTH STIMULATING SHAMPOO By PROFECTIV Shampoo Review & Ratings

MEGA GROWTH PRO GROWTH STIMULATING SHAMPOO By PROFECTIV ShampooAre you looking to buy MEGA GROWTH PRO GROWTH STIMULATING SHAMPOO By PROFECTIV Shampoo? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on MEGA GROWTH PRO GROWTH STIMULATING SHAMPOO By PROFECTIV Shampoo. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

MEGA GROWTH PRO GROWTH STIMULATING SHAMPOO By PROFECTIV Shampoo Review

I don't usually write reviews, but I thought I should warn people who are considering buying this product.
The first time I used the shampoo for my 2nd lather but I didn't notice much of a difference. The second time I decided to use it for both the 1st & 2nd lather and followed with a deep conditioner(not a Profectiv product) which was left on for 15 minutes. The conditioner used usually helps to leave my hair soft and manageable, HOWEVER after using this terrible shampoo my hair was super dry. I tried putting oil on my scalp and ends but nothing seemed to work. This is the worse experience I have ever had with a shampoo. This shampoo doesn't even deserve one star, but I couldn't leave the rating blank. Note: I have shoulder length, relaxed & color treated hair.

MEGA GROWTH PRO GROWTH STIMULATING SHAMPOO By PROFECTIV Shampoo Overview



Want to learn more information about MEGA GROWTH PRO GROWTH STIMULATING SHAMPOO By PROFECTIV Shampoo?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment