Are you looking to buy Bosley Nourishing Shampoo/ Color-treated Hair? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Bosley Nourishing Shampoo/ Color-treated Hair. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Bosley Nourishing Shampoo/ Color-treated Hair Review

- Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews) - FREE Shipping
My stylist is about 45 - 50 years old and she uses the shampoo and conditioner (and vitamins) herself. She has alopecia and says it took about a year, but her bald spots have significantly reduced. Based on this and my experience, I recommended it to my dad who has alopecia. He tried it for about 2 months but saw no result, so he stopped using it.
One of the girls that works at the salon said she started using the Bosley vitamins. Her hair grew 2" in a month (I see her every month and asked her what happened!). I did order the vitamins from amazon and just received them today. I am interested to see if they work for me like they did for the girl at the salon.
On a side note, the shampoo and conditioner tingle a lot, like you are putting mint on your scalp. My dad hated this feeling, but I loved it. The longer I used it the less strong the tingling felt. Because of the tingling, I suggest washing your face in the shower before you use the shampoo or conditioner, otherwise you get the tingly feeling on your face and it kind of burns your eyes.
I recommend this product but if you order it, depending on your hair condition, I suggest using it for a minimum of 3 months before deciding if it's working or not. Every time I go to the salon, my stylist shows all the other customers my hair regrowth.
I have been very annoyed that I can't find any reviews on the Bosley Pro line, so I decided to write one. I want to know if a lot of people are having good results. I will write a review on the vitamins in a month.
Bosley Nourishing Shampoo/ Color-treated Hair Overview
Want to learn more information about Bosley Nourishing Shampoo/ Color-treated Hair?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
12:49 PM
Martha C. Burke
Posted in: 

0 comments:
Post a Comment