Saturday, March 31, 2012

Save 35% Off: Jarrow Formulas JarroSil, Activated Silicon Review & Ratings

Jarrow Formulas JarroSil, Activated SiliconAre you looking to buy Jarrow Formulas JarroSil, Activated Silicon? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Jarrow Formulas JarroSil, Activated Silicon. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Jarrow Formulas JarroSil, Activated Silicon Review

First, let me say that I'm a supplement veteran who carefully researches before venturing into taking ANY new supplements. I also know my brands, and Jarrow is one of the most trusted for reliability, value, and quality control in my book (along with two other favorites, Source Naturals and NOW).
I had been taking a silicon supplement in tablet form for about 4 weeks before starting this liquid form 3 weeks ago. Silicon is said to be a constituent of collagen formation, helping with skin repair, nail health, hair health, and joint health. I can say without a doubt that silicon supplementation has definitely made my nails whiter and has removed some slight soreness I had in my left knee from bad golfing habits. My hair is also growing so fast it has to be cut more than twice a month (I'm a female, so this is news). And, to my view, the skin on my face looks smoother (kind of a "filling in" effect where crows feet are less pronounced and the skin just seems healthier and more elastic).
I'm convinced in my own case that silicon works. Now you have to choose its form: tablets, capsules, or liquid?
Without a doubt, Jarrow's JarroSil wins that fight, hands down. This liquid form is much, much easier to take, since you simply shake the bottle & dispense 10 drops into water or juice, once a day. I take mine in about an ounce of plain water and it simply tastes like a tiny drop of lemon juice has been added to the water--it's barely perceptible. In juice, you'd never notice a thing. Compared to the horse-pill sized silicon tablets I was taking, this is an absolute DREAM. It's easy to take on its own, or added to your morning smoothie.
To sum it up: I like it, it seems to be working (I've also noticed in the last week that my hands, which do a LOT of typing, are feeling more nimble), and I'll definitely be buying more Jarrosil when this bottle runs out. Amazon's Subscribe & Save price is great for this supplement.
Enthusiastic thumbs up on this one!
P.S. Please remember that supplements are different than pharmaceuticals; they take time to work, so don't expect to see your nails grow 1/2 inch longer in a week. Body chemistry is highly variable. Be patient and be sure to take your dose every day in order to reap its benefits. I feel sure you'll see some results by the time you've finished your first bottle, if it's going to benefit you as it has me. Good luck!
UPDATE 1/16/12: Just a quick FYI: I've found that the best dose for me (equivalent to the effects of the large tablets I was taking) is 15 drops (not the label's recommended "serving size" of 10 drops). Hair is noticeably shinier and still growing like mad : )

Jarrow Formulas JarroSil, Activated Silicon Overview



Want to learn more information about Jarrow Formulas JarroSil, Activated Silicon?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment