Friday, May 18, 2012

Save 37% Off: Hask Placenta Henna 'n' Placenta Hair And Scalp Treatments Review & Ratings

Hask Placenta Henna 'n' Placenta Hair And Scalp TreatmentsAre you looking to buy Hask Placenta Henna 'n' Placenta Hair And Scalp Treatments? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Hask Placenta Henna 'n' Placenta Hair And Scalp Treatments. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Hask Placenta Henna 'n' Placenta Hair And Scalp Treatments Review

It a conditioner but I use it before I wash my hair with Shikikai Soap because it helps prevent my hair from drying out and it works out well with my Alma conditioning powder. I only have one problem and that is that it doesn't last long but that may be my problem: It doesn't last long. My hair is thick and very long and on top of that I wash my hair 4 times a week and the conditioner only lasted 2 weeks. I recommend buying 4 or 3 or else it won't last long if you have thick hair but if your hair is regular or medium thickness you should be fine. I don't know if all of the ingredients are natural(I'm going to have to do some research ond that) But it hasn't conflicted with any of my other product or hasn't stunted my hair growth.

Hask Placenta Henna 'n' Placenta Hair And Scalp Treatments Overview



Want to learn more information about Hask Placenta Henna 'n' Placenta Hair And Scalp Treatments?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment