Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Save 50% Off: TUKKA Natural Hair Care Treatment for Dry Curly & Kinky Hair. Ultimate Hair Cream, Prevents Breakage & Hair Loss 8.5-Ounces, 100% Natural Ingredients. Review & Ratings

TUKKA Natural Hair Care Treatment for Dry Curly and Kinky Hair. Ultimate Hair Cream, Prevents Breakage and Hair Loss 8.5-Ounces, 100% Natural Ingredients.Are you looking to buy TUKKA Natural Hair Care Treatment for Dry Curly & Kinky Hair. Ultimate Hair Cream, Prevents Breakage & Hair Loss 8.5-Ounces, 100% Natural Ingredients.? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on TUKKA Natural Hair Care Treatment for Dry Curly & Kinky Hair. Ultimate Hair Cream, Prevents Breakage & Hair Loss 8.5-Ounces, 100% Natural Ingredients.. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

TUKKA Natural Hair Care Treatment for Dry Curly & Kinky Hair. Ultimate Hair Cream, Prevents Breakage & Hair Loss 8.5-Ounces, 100% Natural Ingredients. Review

This product is a must have for anyone who is wearing their hair natural and wants it to be satiny soft, moisturized without a greasy feeling, have a healthy sheen, and in need of a REAL all natural hair product with no chemicals. It smells fresh and clean. It is very creamy and emollient. When I received it I put about a nickels size amount on my hair and wrapped it in a silk scarf, slept in it over night and rinsed it out in the morning, followed by a conditioner wash in the shower. I did this because my hair is so dry. After I towel dried my hair I rubbed a pea size amount in my hands and applied it all over my damp hair and followed it with a very tiny amount of kinky curly gel (that product has to be used very sparingly)
The difference is absolutely amazing! My hair is so satin soft and the curls are beautiful! I have been wearing my hair natural off and on since the 80s, and I have tried just about every major hair product marketed for black women who want to wear their hair "natural." Many years ago I used to relax my curls a bit for 3 minutes with a relaxer. Then about 4 years ago I quit doing that because it is unnecessary and not healthy! I used to have what is called 3c-4a type hair. But the gray in the front and age (hormones lol) has given me more kinky type curls. I have mastered the wash (condition)and go hairdo and most of my girlfriends, who admired my hair for over 30 years have FINALLY gone natural too.
The problem was most of the products on the market are either too heavy, sticky, drying, or make hair look and feel like a brillo pad! I want gorgeous curls and a healthy sheen and Tukka gave me that with a satin soft and non greasy feel when I touch my hair.
This product is a MUST HAVE and I thank the person who created it and hope many other women will give it a try!

TUKKA Natural Hair Care Treatment for Dry Curly & Kinky Hair. Ultimate Hair Cream, Prevents Breakage & Hair Loss 8.5-Ounces, 100% Natural Ingredients. Overview



Want to learn more information about TUKKA Natural Hair Care Treatment for Dry Curly & Kinky Hair. Ultimate Hair Cream, Prevents Breakage & Hair Loss 8.5-Ounces, 100% Natural Ingredients.?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment