Are you looking to buy Dax Bergamot Pomade? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Dax Bergamot Pomade. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Dax Bergamot Pomade Review

- Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews) - Save 84% Off
Helping slick back hair into DA's, Pompadours, etc. for well over 50years DAX pomade is part of my daily routine!
I look forward to the mornings when, after opening the jar I'm greeted with the pleasant scent of citrus and bergamot that goes smooth into my hair with the consistency of Crisco.
My hair is thick and wavy but DAX makes light work of slicking it back into a perfect DA, not to mention it's easy to remove from my comb unlike other thicker pomades, and the shine....WHOA MAN!! Your hair will not just shine, it will glisten!
Removal is as simple as using a good Olive Oil shampoo and conditioner.
I use other pomades when I do a pompadour as I need thick strong hold, but DAX is my daily pomade!!
I'd give it a 10 but the rating only goes up to 5...
Dax Bergamot Pomade Overview
Want to learn more information about Dax Bergamot Pomade?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
6:39 AM
Martha C. Burke
Posted in: 

0 comments:
Post a Comment